- Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant inks
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets
- Bring indoors during wind and rain
- Designs are printed through and visible on both sides
- – Fair weather outdoor display
- – Light weight lets flags fly well even in light breeze
- – Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- – Seasonal decoration, home use
- – Demonstrations, protests, parades
The Deutsch Reicht Flag is the color for the Deutsch Reicht empire. The black, red, and white come from the arms, a
The German Jack Flag is a German Flag. It has the colors of the arms, black, red, and white, with a black
This is the flag of the Ordnungspolizei (OrPo), the “Order Police” from 1936 to 1945. Rare and difficult to find flag.
German Ordnungspolizei Police Flag 3×5 Economical
This was the flag of national civilian police organization under the Third Reich, known as the Ordnungspolizei or Orpo (English: Order Police). Owing to their green uniforms, Orpo were also referred to as Grüne Polizei (green police).