The Japanese Battle Flag Rising Sun Flag was used by Japan. The Japanese used this flag as they headed into battle in WWII. The sun refers to the nickname of Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun.
The Japanese Battle Flag Rising Sun Flag was used by Japan. The Japanese used this flag as they headed into battle in
- Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant inks
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets
- Bring indoors during wind and rain
- Designs are printed through and visible on both sides
- – Fair weather outdoor display
- – Light weight lets flags fly well even in light breeze
- – Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- – Seasonal decoration, home use
- – Demonstrations, protests, parades
Deutsch Reicht Crest 1933 Flag Historical German Flag 3 X 5 ft. Standard
The Deutsch Reicht Flag is the color for the Deutsch Reicht empire. The black, red, and white come from the arms, a black and red eagle. The arms are also on this flag.