The German World War II Flag was used from 1938-1945. Also known as the Nazi Germany’s Naval Battle Flag (Kreigsmarine), the German
Nazi Party Flag or Banner – Cotton Perfect for the Sound of Music or historical drama about Wold War II. Limited Supply.
- Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant inks
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets
- Bring indoors during wind and rain
- Designs are printed through and visible on both sides
- – Fair weather outdoor display
- – Light weight lets flags fly well even in light breeze
- – Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- – Seasonal decoration, home use
- – Demonstrations, protests, parades
This is the National flag of Germany and marine jack of Germany, flag with Swastika and Iron Cross. The German Flag with Swastika was used from
German War flag 3X5 Reichskriegsflagge Kriegsmarine (altered)
The German Battle Flag depicts a swastika, a symbol of Nazism (National Socialist German Workers Party).
Very rare altered design. There when this stock is gone there is no more.
Suitable for theatrical and film performances. This flag may not be allowed to be displayed in public in certain countries and it is the responsibility of the buyer to determine such things. Not a available to be shipped to certain countries.
This is the flag flown by German Navy boats and U-boats of the German Navy from 1938 to 1945. It is the War Ensign of the Kriegsmarine. This flag is sold for historical and theatrical purposes. We have numerous theater, schools, TV and movie clients.
The Kriegsmarine (German pronunciation: [ˈkʁiːksmaˌʁiːnə], lit. ”War Navy”) was the navy of Nazi Germany from 1935 to 1945. It superseded the Imperial German Navy of the German Empire (1871–1918) and the inter-war Reichsmarine (1919–1935) of the Weimar Republic. The Kriegsmarine was one of three official branches, along with the Heer (Army) and the Luftwaffe (Air Force)of the Wehrmacht, the German armed forces from 1933 to 1945.
The Kriegsmarine‘s most significant ships were the U-boats, most of which were constructed after Plan Z was abandoned at the beginning of World War II.
|War ensign (1938–1945)|
Attribution: Wikipedia Kriegsmarine Content under